Wednesday, November 30, 2011

This is the Great Adventure!

I'm not going to keep you in suspense any longer!

Y'all are awesome.  I've been blown away by the number of times people have said to me that they can't take the suspense anymore and when am I going to tell all about my new adventure.  I guess I didn't realize that more than a handful of people actually read this thing.  So, that being said, "hello, readers!  Love y'all!  And you're wait is finally over!  I'm so sorry."

I'm launching my own business in Social Media Marketing.

In a nutshell, that means that i will help businesses and non-profit organizations strategize and execute their presence on platforms like Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.

Drumroll, please!
My webpage is under construction.  In fact, this Sunday, we're doing a big photo shoot to get some gorgeous images for the home page!  (I'm a little A LOT excited!).  There is still more work to do on it, but you can check out my progress at www.PROmotionSocial.net

I've been pretty quiet on my blog because I've been so busy writing a business plan, getting all of my social media and website set up, taking classes, and planning my Grand Opening.  A grand opening for something so internet-based is a challenge.  It's not like I can just bake some cookies and invite you into my store!  (That would be really fun!)

People have been soooo supportive.  One thing many have asked is what they can do to help me.  (I'm feeling seriously blessed as I look back at this journey and the wonderful support!)  Okay, I have do have two things you can help with:

1.  Like me on {Facebook}.  Follow me on {Twitter}.  Add my business page on {Google+}. Then interact as much as you can, because each time you do, it spreads the word to your friends and maybe their friends and maybe even friends of their friends!  Don't you just love Social Media?

2.  I'm still looking for a handful of models for my photo shoot on Sunday afternoon.  I have a {photographer} and 21 of 25 models that I need.  I could really use a married couple, preferably older than me.  :)  And I could also use a couple of young adult men.  Comment or email me if you can help out or even if you can send someone my way!  Do you have a {PRO}motion Social face???

3 comments:

  1. I wish we could qualify as the older married couple! (Actually... we WILL be in your area the week of Christmas...we'd love to see you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited to see how the photo shoot (I know it got postponed :( ) turns out! Wish I lived closer and could help out(although I don't fall into either the old married couple or young adult men category!) ;).

    ReplyDelete

I love my readers and I {heart} comments! Leave a message at the button.