Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry & Bright

Um.  Hello, friends!  I promise I haven't forgotten you...


I will say that I have yet to find any kind of "normal" in my life after my recent job change.  I sit here, stunned that it's two days until Christmas (and none of my presents are wrapped!) and 2012 is upon us.  Where has the time gone???

I've fallen back into my normal night owl patterns now that I don't have a work-imposed 4:30am wake up call anymore!  That's totally fine with me.  And I've spent T-I-M-E with my family.  It's been truly a blessing to be available for the little things, especially with my kiddos.  We all went to my mom's house for Thanksgiving.  Lexi and I got to stay for an entire week!  It was good to be with family.

You have to check this out...
My mom had her table extended to accommodate the entire family!
Yes, that's right folks.  She had a table in her living room that could seat all 19 of us!

If you're interested in the business I'm starting, I'd love for you to take a peak.  This weekend, I'm looking for nominations of your favorite Facebook Fan Pages for a Hall of Fame.  So, head on over to there and nominate your favs!  I put together a photo shoot for my webpage and I'm really happy with the results, you can see how it turned out here.

Merry Christmas to you and yours from The Williams Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my readers and I {heart} comments! Leave a message at the button.