Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 10-A childhood memory

a childhood memory
Please add {http://lifeuncontainable.blogspot.com/2011/08/day-10-childhood-memory.html} to the caption of your photo, wherever you are hosting it in order to link viewers back to the 30 Day Photography Challenge link up.

For details on how the 30 Day Photography Challenge works, see {here}.

childhood memory

When I was a kid, I spent summers at my dad's house... they were fun days with my brothers, Mike and Matt, and my sister, Jill.  One of my favorite memories is the nights we ditched our beds in favor of "bunking out" together in the living room.  Now, our living room has hardwood floors, which are less-than-inviting for sleeping on.  But my kids do the same thing.  They have three beds between the two of them and a couple of pretty comfortable couches, even.  But they like to camp out on the floor together.  And just like old times we have to go in and tell them to be quiet and go to sleep.  But really, I don't mind.  That's the stuff the memories are made of!  That's the glue that makes your brothers and your sisters your best friends for life.
Steps to Participate:

1. Take the daily photo
2. Upload your photo to a photo-hosting site or your blog. Add http://lifeuncontainable.blogspot.com/2011/08/day-10-childhood-memory.html to the caption of your photo.
3. Grab the url code of the photo by right-clicking it and "copy and paste" it into the link tool posted at the bottom of each day.  If you have trouble adding it with a thumbnail, just select "Generic"... that seems to work, even on Facebook.
4. Check out other people's work. Be a friend and like people's posts. It's encouraging to get positive feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my readers and I {heart} comments! Leave a message at the button.