Monday, October 10, 2011

Fun with My Four Year Old

Instructions:  Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. 



1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
"You're the cutest girl."

2. What makes Mommy happy?
"When I obey."

3. What makes Mommy sad?
"When I disobey."


4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
"Making silly jokes like, 'What does a baby wear at the store?' 'Pajamas!'"

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
"A little girl."

6. How old is Mommy?
"Uhhhhh.  You're my best mommy.  Uhhhhh.  34?"

7. How tall is Mommy?
"65."
At least, that is if we're counting inches, but only if I have heels on!


8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
"Play with me."

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
"She... you come see me."

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
"She would be a rock star."
Word to your mom, Lexi.

11. What is Mommy really good at?
"Cutting."

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
"You're a lil' bad a writing."
Wait, what?!?
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
"You work."

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
"Salad and macaroni and cheese."

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
"Working."

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Minnie Mouse!"

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
"We watch TV and snuggle."

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
"Cause we look just like each other."
You {got that right}, girlfriend!

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
"To a restaurant."


19. How are you and Mommy different?
"Cause my face does not have dimples."

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?

"She loves you really much cause God made her that way, to love me."
Awwwww!

6 comments:

I love my readers and I {heart} comments! Leave a message at the button.