Thursday, October 13, 2011

What you don't know...

I'm getting a lot of questions about whether there are updates on my {job...}

So, currently they know, but I won't know until next week.  That means, they met Tuesday and Wednesday to determine where everyone falls in the new organization, but we won't be notified of our outcomes until October 17-21... which meeeeeeaaaannnnnsssssss, more waiting.

This verse comes to mind today....


In general, I feel at peace about this whole situation.  Hope I feel that way next week!

I waited patiently for the LORD;
   he turned to me and heard my cry.
Psalm 40:1 NIV

He knows my desires.  I'm trusting Him for His plan.

I came across this image which reminded me of {a related post last week...}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my readers and I {heart} comments! Leave a message at the button.