Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

The Williams Fam, at home and all ready for the Annual Easter Egg Hunt.

What a gorgeous morning for a party!

After some bouncing in the bounce house, the kids headed over to the rock climbing wall.
 Lexi was not a fan.  About five feet off of the ground was all her little heart could take.

Her friend, Payton, however, was loving it!  I think she climbed the wall three times in a row!

Justus and Ben are assessing the routes and waiting for their turn.  They planned to race up the wall.

On your mark.  Get set.  Go!

And they're off!  I think Ben won.

The descent.

My Jeremy

Lexi loves her some cotton candy!

And pony rides!

Time for the egg hunt!  Lexi, Bryce, and Macy waiting at the starting line...

And we're off!

Pretty sure he's plotting some confetti action against his daddy....

Well, that went well.

Did I mention that Lexi loves her some cotton candy?

We finished out the party with a train ride down the street.

Thanks, Carlisles!  We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my readers and I {heart} comments! Leave a message at the button.