Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dinner and a Show!

I received a poster in the mail for Disney on Ice's Dare to Dream program.  When Lexi spotted it, she promptly hung it up in my office and declared just how much she was dying to go.  So, two tickets were purchased and she was presented with them on Valentine's Day.  Lots of girlie screams later, we were on our way for a fun girls' night out!

I found out that April 11 was National Cheese Fondue Day, so I made five o'clock reservations for us at The Melting Pot.  Lexi wasn't a fan of the spices in the cheese fondue (but, trust me, it was delicious!);  she gobbled up the s'mores chocolate fondue for dessert, though!  That's my girl!

While we waited, she drew a picture of her favorite people around the fondue pot.  Daddy, Mommy, Justus, and Bella made the list.  Let me tell you, I had some killer eye lashes!

We headed over to Reliant Stadium for the show.

 On the way in, we checked out the merchandise store.  Lexi had her eye on an Ariel action figure, so we decided that she was coming with us.  We had to snap a quick pic of her excitement for Daddy before we hit the escalators... she's seriously about to bust!

 The show was great!   We saw the stories of the princess and the frog, Cinderella, and Rapunzel.  Lexi's favorite part was the finale when all of the Disney princesses, especially Ariel, came out for a final number on the ice.

We both went home giddy.  One of the best nights ever!  So thankful for my little girl.  She's such a blessing and getting to spend time with her is one of my favorite things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my readers and I {heart} comments! Leave a message at the button.