Saturday, November 20, 2010

I might be crazy, but I'm in it for the helmet...

3.2 Miles plus 11 Insane Obstacles

So, Jeremy and I are on our way to take down the Warrior Dash and by take down, I mean "scratch and crawl our way across the finish line."  If we do that, there will be pictures, because you know me... pics or it never happened.  And the good news is that there is a viking helmet in it for each of us.  I may or may not have been the one who talked him into this, but I think I'm the one who is scared out of my mind now.This thing is insane!  Take a look at the obstacles:
Junkyard Jam - clamber over the rusted wreckage, and by wreckage they mean, old cars
Warrior Wall - conquer the wooden barricade
Hay Fever - hustle up and over giant straw bales
Walk the Plank - traverse the gully on wooden planks
Rio Run - dash down the stream
Cliff Hanger - rappel down the steep ravine
Chaotic Crossover - crawl across the tangled nets
Arachnophobia - thread through the tangling ropes (retrieving toddlers in play places is good training)
Black Forest - forge your way through uncharted forest
Cargo Climb - manuever over the cargo nets
Warrior Roast - leap over the warrior fires
Muddy Mahem - scramble beneath barbed wire as you near the finish

Yeah, I'm gonna die.  It was really nice knowing each and every one of you!

2 comments:

  1. nice knowing u too! (can i have ur tv?)
    -robdob

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds crazy! Looks like a lot of fun though! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love my readers and I {heart} comments! Leave a message at the button.