Monday, November 15, 2010

Mi Casa Tour: Volume 1, The Living Room

For those who weren't able to stop by for our Open House, I'm going to try my hand at the virtual tour, starting with our Living Room.

This is a view of the front door from the Living Room.  I'll be excited to show you the foyer, but we'll save that for another day!  One of the things I love in this house is the curved archways.

To the left is the Kitchen and Breakfast Area.  The windows at the back look out to the middle of the backyard.

I adore the wood floors in here.  We get compliments on them all the time.  They are pretty rustic looking and quite unique with the black and brown throughout.  The top of the fireplace came with a channel for all the cables for the TV.  Totally perfect for us!

A view of the Living Room from the Breakfast Area in the Kitchen.  The lanterns above the armoir were a fun find at last year's Senior Mission Auction at church.  They were used in the Joseph and The Technicolor Dream Coat production at our church.

One of the coziest spots in the house.  I plan on snuggling up with Jeremy and watching a funny movie in this exact spot this evening.  That sounds like a pretty amazing ending to this manic Monday!


1 comment:

  1. Your house is beautiful!! The floors were the first thing I noticed. :) I love the laterns from "Joseph"...very cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love my readers and I {heart} comments! Leave a message at the button.