Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Day in Photos

Sweet nephew
So thankful to be her mama!
Watching Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade... it's the little things.
The table is set.





Cousins!  We love our "Give Thanks" T's, Meredith!

Dinner is served!

Apple Sausage, Cranberry, and Cornbread Stuffing
Green Beans with Bacon
Carmelized Sweet Potatoes
Whole-Wheat Buttermilk "Thankful" Rolls with Rosemary
Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake

Apple Pie by Granda Ogle
Most of the photos were taken by my sister-in-law, Steph.  Check out her blog.

I am beyond blessed!  Every day, I think of at least one if not a thousand ways I feel lucky because I'm fairly certain I don't deserve the life I've been given.


2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Your table looked beautiful! I love the centerpiece. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and the cheesecake looks AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete

I love my readers and I {heart} comments! Leave a message at the button.