Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I get by with a little help from my friends

So, I have been helping a friend plan her wedding long distance for quite some time now.  I had the privilege of celebrating her upcoming marriage with her this weekend and now it seems that it is time to think about what I'm going to wear to the special occasion.  The flowers above are the colors of the wedding.  It's a daytime wedding on a Sunday.  The bridesmaids are wearing a deep purple... the groom and groomsmen wearing light purple ties.... and there are lots of red accents.

So, my Facebook sidebar recommended a website called {ModCloth} that offers lots of fun and unique frocks.  I've been browsing and browsing and cannot seem to settle on the perfect dress for the January occasion.  In all honesty, there are some I like more than others, but nothing has stood out as the dress.  That's where you come in.  It's time for a little virtual shopping with my friends.  Here are a few that I've selected.  Would you vote for your favorite on the poll over to the right?  








Which would you choose for me?  And leave a comment that you voted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my readers and I {heart} comments! Leave a message at the button.