Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hot glue and paper

Prepare to fall in love...
{Jones Design Co. Art Prints}
{Art by Jones Design Company}
I love how scripture is incorporated in the designs!  This would be a perfect reminder on each of my kids' sides of their Jack and Jill bathrooms.

And where was {this} book page wreath tutorial before I started mine that is taking me decades! 
The two hours she warns against are a drop in the bucket to the hours I've already spent twisting these little roses.  But I press on in hopes of having a winter wreath for next winter, since clearly spring has sprung already.

This {hair clip tutorial} is so sweet.  I must find some clips to make some for Lexi ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my readers and I {heart} comments! Leave a message at the button.