Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mi Casa: Written on my doorpost

"Do what is right and good in the LORD’s sight, so that it may go well with you."
Deuteronomy 6:18a


I am simply loving this!

There is so much wealth in the simplicity of these words.

Who among us hasn't needed second chances, grace, hugs, apologies, real, family, and love?  We've been through a lot together.  We've blessed one another and been blessed by these words/attitudes/actions.  Jeremy blows me away with the type of grace and love he has for people.  He really leads us well in that!

So, these words are now on my doorpost.

Like a declaration.

It's a reminder of who we are as a family.

And it's my hope and prayer that all who enter our home and our lives will be blessed.  

And as it always seems to happen in real-life fashion, I got a phone call from Jeremy in the middle of writing this post where I have the opportunity to put these words and attitudes into practice.  Dear God, Thanks for making me keep it real. ~Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my readers and I {heart} comments! Leave a message at the button.