Tuesday, May 17, 2011

True love stories never have endings. ~Richard Bach

Good things come in dozens:
Roses
Doughnuts
Eggs
Roses
Party trinkets
Bagels
Baked goods~cookies, cupcakes, etc.
Months in a Year
have I mentioned Roses?

Years married to my handyman!
We {celebrated} our twelfth anniversary on Sunday.  All day I couldn't help but feel that Life is Good!  Don't get me wrong, we've had more than our share of bumps in the road.  I think that (especially in this last year) we have really grown as a couple.  The bumps have encountered have shaped us into who we are today.  I can't tell you how many times we just look at each other and feel so happy, grateful, and full of love!

God is so good.


And Jeremy is wonderful.

He loves me unconditionally.  He would do just about anything to see me smile.  He does make me smile.  He's an amazing father.  He's a fantastic cook, who can tear it up on the grill!  He's passionate about his work and I'm proud of the work he does.  He listens.  And more than that, he seeks to understand me.  He lets me be who I am and loves me just the way I am.  He trusts me.  He takes me dancing just because I like it.  You all know how handy he is~doesn't matter if it's cars, computers, wood or anything household... can he fix it?  Yes, he can!  He dreams with me.  He goes on adventures with me.  He is strong.  He thinks I'm the funniest girl he knows.  He says I'm his only-est (which is a word he made up, and quite endearing, if you ask me!)  He cares what I think.  He is the most gracious, forgiving person I know.
And I am truly blessed by him every day!

As he put it on Sunday, twelve years is only the beginning.

For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tribute to Jeremy. I love you both and am so proud of you and so happy that you are so happy! God has blessed you beyond measure and in blessing you He has blessed our family because of you both!!! Love you.
    MIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful message! Happy Anniversary!! Wishing you many, many more years of love and happiness! (BTW, I love the wedding pic in front of the car! Phil would approve! ;) )

    ReplyDelete

I love my readers and I {heart} comments! Leave a message at the button.