Sunday, May 8, 2011

No "Quitsies", We're Playing for "Keepsies" (and other marbles terms)

I'd like to introduce you to a couple of accomplished
good deed-doing,
awesome attitude-having,
terrific-teammates
who {filled their marble jar} by getting caught being good an impressive 40 times!

Which means they earned their reward, an all-expense-paid trip to Chuck E. Cheese!


We bought 165 tokens...  That kept everyone busy for quite a while!









This one won't be getting her license for a while (as evidenced by the wrong way sign on the photo on the right), but I have to admit, I see that secret ambition to be a race car driver look in her eye-she got that from me.

They've taken Whack-a-Mole to a whole new digital level.  We whacked cars, bad guys, and blacksmithing items on a table reminiscent of an air hockey table!

I don't have any pics of Justus playing.  (Honestly, my foot was hurting, so I hung pretty close to our table.)  He was off winning an incredible number of tickets on a game called Pop It!

Between the two of them, they had over 870 tickets.  That's a Williams family record.  They cashed them in for some of the mouse's loot and everyone left happy.

On the trip home, we started discussing the possibilities of the next prize package.  On the table are a sleepover party with a few friends and a day where they "get to be the bosses"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my readers and I {heart} comments! Leave a message at the button.