Saturday, May 7, 2011

Playing with our food

After a trip to the grocery store today, I invited the kids to help me make a snack, but I didn't tell them what we were making.  I laid out all the ingredients for them and we dove in.  They tried to guess what it was going to be throughout the process.

Shopping List:
Rice Krispies
Marshmallows
Butter
Fruit by the Foot
Swedish Fish
Kazoobles

It really wasn't until we finished the first roll and sliced it that Justus finally guessed it was...
Kids' "Sushi"!

We had a blast rolling our Kids' "Sushi" together!

 It turned out so fun and cheery!


And now for the taste test...

Verdict: It's fun and delicious to play with our food!

Wanna make your own?  {Here's} a great tutorial!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! You are such a fun mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome! def going to have to make it once B gets older. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love my readers and I {heart} comments! Leave a message at the button.