Friday, February 11, 2011

Project: Fashionista for (next to) Free

Remember {Dawnua}?

She's had a couple of really promising interviews!  One is with an exclusive country club and the other is with a small business owner who has a couple of baby boutiques.  (I'm really excited for her and praying for her success and her #1 pick!)  Isn't that great news?

So, she approached me this week with the confession that I'm her fashion role model and that she wanted my help to update her style for these fashion-forward job opportunities.  I was extremely flattered and honored to assist!  When she suggested I could make it a blog project, that sealed the deal.  I was officially stoked.

Here are Dawnua's requests: 
Dress code is business wear..suits, jackets, skirts and so on
She wants a hip/funky twist on traditional business wear
She's been out of work for quite some time, so inexpensive to free is required.
She wants some funky, sassy comfortable shoes. (She has a bad achilles.)
Gotta get busy, busy, busy!  I need to put together some tips, do a little shopping and enlist some guest bloggers-I'm excited that Jacci @{Sprinkles of Scarlett} is already on the project.  Thanks, Jacci!

If you would be interested in participating in the project, email me at danawilliams77{at}gmail{dot}com.  I am definitely not a fashion expert and would LOVE some help!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is just too exciting! You are just amazing Dana and I can't wait to see what ideas you come up with! Thanks!! Oh! And I got a 3rd possible job today too! yay!

    ReplyDelete

I love my readers and I {heart} comments! Leave a message at the button.