Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's a matter of perspective

This is a weird picture.  I know.  But it kinda sums up my day.
I remember looking in the mirror and fussing and fidgeting and being rather discontent in general at that moment.  That's kinda how my day has been... at least from my perspective.

Jeremy snapped this picture of me.  I'm pretty sure I didn't realize he had.  From this perspective, the main problem is not me, it's my perception of me and how I've let it affect me.  So, if you'll indulge me for a sec while I step back....


Dear Dana,
A few friendly reminders:
Hitting the "off" button on the alarm instead of the "snooze" button isn't grounds for the inner altercation you allowed this morning.

Whether your receive recognition from above at work or not, you have a lot to offer.  Find some motivation and start giving it!  You'll be glad you did.

Those concerns in your heart... maybe God allowed them.  They make you you!  And maybe they are there for you to do what you have been shaped to do.  So be open to them.

Today looks better from over here.  And Tomorrow's a new day.  Sleep well.  You've got this!
~The Management

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a crummy day! But you are right, tomorrow is a new day! And it will be better!

    ReplyDelete

I love my readers and I {heart} comments! Leave a message at the button.