Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Got my craft on AND lived to tell about it.

A long time ago in a far away land, I told you I was making some clipboards for our {Routines and Chore Charts}.  Well, I did!  I found this awesome {Rockstar Scrapbook paper} that suited our whole family. 
Lexi is quite troubled that her "E" is a "3"
                          cuteness!

Here is how they look hanging in our laundry room....

and we are all working on making the routines, well, ROUTINE!


Quick grown-up birthday idea:
I pulled together a little get-together for a girlfriend's 29th birthday with a mini-theme of mini pennants.  I truly didn't go as all out as I could have, which is good for me!  I used {evite template} for the invitation.
I grabbed these {printable pennants from Team Awesome}.  The original thought was to top a cake with them like {this adorable cake from Design Sponge}, but the restaurant location was a bit restrictive for that idea, so I simply attached them to the end of the table using wooden dowels and tape (gasp!).

{This} idea from Embellishing Life would have made a darling centerpiece!

Here's a snapshot of the birthday card I made her...
It's cardstock, Sharpie, scrapbook paper and rub on numbers.


And I still keep hoping to get to {this} soon!


Spoiler Alert:  Do NOT scroll down if you are Stephani, Jill, Ryan, or Chris!
P.S.  I will get to the post office this week.  Somehow.




I adore {this idea} from Erin at Lemon Tree Creations.  And since our family is so scattered through the country, I decided to make a set for each my nephews!

When I told Marcia about this idea, she got started on a set for her darling niece for Christmas right away.  He she is with her niece on Christmas day...
Cutie patootie!

2 comments:

  1. oh my you did get your craft on!!!So cool. I wish I was crafty:((((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the blocks!

    ReplyDelete

I love my readers and I {heart} comments! Leave a message at the button.