Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring Reading Line Up

I'm just about finished with my current read.
Emma's Story by Bob Sjogren & Stephani R. Jenkins
My sis-in-law, Stephani, co-authored it.  Tear jerker much, Steph?  You didn't warn me!  hahahaha.

I downloaded the Kindle App on my iPhone.  Whoa.  I read this....
48 Days to the Work You Love by Dan Miller

 The App is so cool.  I have my iPhone with me most.all.the.time.  So, being able to whip out my "book" and read wherever I happened to be waiting was amazing!  Great book, too, by the way.  Really inspiring and thought-provoking.

So, with these two under and almost-under my belt, that's got me thinking, what's next?

Plan B:  What Do You Do When God Doesn't Show Up the Way You Thought He Should by Pete Wilson

I'm excited to read this book.  Pretty sure I could have used it a number of years ago!  Regardless, I'm looking forward to putting some framework on the idea of a Plan B.  Pretty sure my LifeUncontainable is a Plan B life~and I'm more than fine with that.

Jesus Calling:  Enjoying Peace in His Presence by Sarah Young
My RENEW mentor, Janie, gave me this book.  It's short devotional thoughts from the perspective of Jesus talking to us.  I'm a week and a half into it.  So far, it's not too shabby.

4,000 Questions for Getting to Know Anyone and Everyone by Barbara Ann Kipfer
This caught my eye on {Giggles Glitz and Glam's} blog.  It seemed like a great resource... maybe even another Kindle App purchase for on-the-go!  (Not to mention More Fun-Less Stuff and green, too!)


Fall in Love, Stay in Love by Willard F. Harley, Jr.
I also plan to finish this one.  I started it.  It changed my life.  Wonder what will happen if I actually finish it?

Is there anything else I should add to my "must-read" list for spring?  What are you reading?  Comment below.  Even if you don't have any suggestions or books you're reading, just say "hi"!   I'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you linked up that book! I loved it and we had so much going through it when we were dating.

    ReplyDelete

I love my readers and I {heart} comments! Leave a message at the button.